Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The best of Tiff's "What would I say?"

For those of you who have not seen this yet, there is a trend starting whereby a website ran a program to mash up old comments and statuses together into new hypothetical statuses for you. Most of it is gibberish or ridiculous and I imagine this is more or less how reading over drunk texts would feel like. However, there have been a few gems I wanted to share some of the more colorful ones generated from my statuses and comments over the years. Let's start shall we...

Yes. They absolutely do.

Not even the right professional field....









Ever the optimist.










Well, that's a bit of a problem. We should always feel FABULOUS.






If you think you ate something, you probably did.









Lolskis, indeed.










Were it only that simple >.<










That's pretty true, I guess.









With awesomeness, I hope












HOLY CRAP, WELLESLEY, you're awesome and terrifying and I hate you but I also love you. It's complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment