Friday, April 25, 2014

100 Days of Happy-Days 7, 8, 9

I've had an absolutely whirlwind last few days so unfortunately I haven't been able to elaborate on my pictures...so let's do that now! 

Wednesday was Day 7 in the 100 days and it was also housing night. I had already known that I got to stay in Tower Court for my senior year of college already. But I wasn't sure where exactly I would be. It's official though, back in Tower 242 for the final chapter! A lot of my friends are actually moving out of Tower which kind of stinks but new ones are coming in and I see lots of people outside of the dorms anyways too.
 Thursday was Day 8-a whole week of happy! My friend and I decided to go check out the newly reinstated Chapel swing. Technically the launch party was on Wednesday so we missed the cupcakes and fanfare. BUT. The swing looked gorgeous with all of our Wellesley class colors flying high. Another thing crossed off the Wellesley Bucket list! For those who do not know, there is a list of things all Wellesley students must accomplish before graduation and can be found here.








Day 9: I had class until 5PM to compensate for some weird scheduling nonsense that Wellesley pulled to make up for the long weekend. We had the windows open though so I managed to hear the bells playing A Whole New World and other lovely things. With the sun shining and flowers blooming, it was a rare relaxing moment at the College so obviously I needed to instagram the shiz out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment