Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just derpin' along

It's the time of the semester when all you want to do is just sleep. And eat. And then sleep some more. And watch TV on your computer.

It's midterms yet again here at our fair College, and for the life of me I will never understand why they call them that when clearly they are not. The word midterm implies that said midterm will happen once and only once, smack dab in the middle of your semester. Instead, we have them twice a semester. I'm not sure what you would call them but as it stands that name is really misleading.

My life right now.
There's actually a lot going on right now on campus; we had registration yesterday morning and we should be hearing back from Housing about where we shall be living. Everyone is preparing for next semester but I don't think I can even process that I'm supposed to be excited right now. These past few days and the coming weeks are kind of just the college's way of reminding us that we are not as smart or as accomplished as we think we are. Which, you know, is helpful just somewhat painful.

So, I'm sorry that this post is just me complaining about life right now but there's really nothing exciting going on...this is almost just the calm before the storm called Finals.

Time to get some more Jasmine tea and gear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment